Sunday, April 08, 2007
BLOGGER: Hows your wonderful day Chelsea
Chelsea: well i watch server documentary and felt very amazed and i feel like killing myself for not studying much today, so now as I'm blogging u blogger I'm summarising my bio and phys.
And found out that newton and Einstein are two very smart shits in the surface of the world, i mean newton has like how many laws of physics , and Einstein is like what invented what energy? BTW Einstein is dyslexia like me haha means I'm smart !
And i watched the video below about the cannon one its quite easy i mean the arrangement, is like he played it with some additional courts and he changed his scale blah. haha i constantly tell my mom one day I'm gonna arrange something like that and she keeps giving me the same answer " jvnrjkvnkj study jnjfvne blah blah " something like that haha